Scholarships for moms program — focusing with your goal of going back to school

Scholarships for Moms Program — Focusing with Your Goal of Going Back to School

The scholarship for moms program by President Obama has gained popularity since this surprise package was declared. I am sure you have checked the benefits you can gain form the program aside form the $10,000 cash that will be given to you for your education.

As a mom there are a lot of things you’re attending to and sometimes even you are thinking about something you would want to do like going back to school, sometimes you miss it because your attention gets everywhere and your focus on going back to school just slips your mind.

Here’s something you can do to get your focus on getting to college despite how busy and hectic you everyday routine is. The very first thing you need to do of course is to set within you the goal of getting back to school ? to college. Decide what field you would like to study, of course the one that interests you and has the possibility of getting a good job later. Write them down! Yes, it essential for you to keep this goals in writing and post it somewhere you can often glance at it. This will serve as a reminder that will trigger you sense of determination of achieving something. Even if you are not thinking about it at the moment, your unconscious mind will keep you focused on that goal; this process is attributed to reticular activating system.

Take some time to write down about your future career you have in mind. Jot down the things you want to do and where you actually want to work. Recent study shows that 3% who make it a practice to write down their goals, usually earn more than the other 97% who doesn’t. They follow every plan of actions they have in mind to attain their goals.

As a mom, it would be more advisable for you to take a plan for your actions to fit your busy routine. Your time is usually spent at work if you are working and at home with your family and even have to accomplish all household chores. Writing down the actions you want to do will help you succeed with your goal like finishing a higher education. Money and time wouldn’t be a problem in getting back to school since this scholarship for moms made it possible for moms to study no matter what your situation is.

  • Добавить ВКонтакте заметку об этой странице
  • Мой Мир
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LiveJournal
  • MySpace
  • FriendFeed
  • В закладки Google
  • Google Buzz
  • Яндекс.Закладки
  • LinkedIn
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Digg
  • БобрДобр
  • MisterWong.RU
  • МоёМесто.ru
  • Сто закладок

Теги: , , ,

Комментарии закрыты.